General management and site coordination of the construction site Tulfes Pfons lot – H33.
Construction site supervision and site coordination for the Tulfes-Pfons lot (Austria) with over 35 km of tunnels and caverns within the Brenner Base Tunnel.
- Tulfes rescue tunnel (including the connection to the connecting tunnels) excavated with TBM: Length: about 9.700 m / Cross-section: 35 m²
- Main tunnels: Length: 2.175 m / Cross-section: 70 m²
- Interconnection Ahrental - Emergency stop Innsbruck: Length: 775 m / Cross-section: 115 m²
- Cross passages between the Tulfes rescue tunnel and the tunnel of the Innsbruck bypass every 333 m
- Tunnels and connecting ramps east and west
- Exploratory tunnel Ahrental
- Substation Ahrental
- Innsbruck emergency stop
- Deposit Ampass north.
Brenner Base Tunnel BBT SE, Innsbruck (AU)
- Construction site supervision and site coordination