As a senior marketing leader, you’ll be our chef for developing the communication strategy for the Pini Group.
The candidate will mainly be responsible for the following activities:
- Definition of the target and implement the strategy of the Pini brand
- Development of new Group communication concept
- Leading the Group’s communication team
- Drive the main comunication channels (think&do, website, social media)
- Drive the internal comunication activities
- Manage the external agencies, vendors and sponsoring activies
- Manage the media’s relations (press releases and press conferences, briefings)
- Textual content creation (press releases, web and other comunication channels)
- Supervisor for the comunication in the company events, exihibitions and conferences
- Development and implementation of annual budget
- Provides leadership, provide necessary advice and guidance
- Write and forward regular reports to the management.
- Be the sparring Partner to the Board of Directors and Management
- BSc in Marketing, Comunications, Journalism or relevant field
- Minimum 10 years of proven experience in similar role
- Very good language skills, italian, english and german (min. C1), knowledge of french is a plus
- Expertise in different social networks
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Team management skills
- A young and motivated working environment
- A dynamic company with ambitions for future growth
- Attractive opportunities for development and personal growth
- Possibility of collaboration with other areas of the group
Only applications who meet the requirements will be considered. Please send a motivation letter and a CV with photo, complete with study and work certificates.
Are you interested? We look forward to talking to you!
Send your application to:
Pini Group SA
Via Besso 7