Group Policy Quality, Environment, Health and Safety
Pini Group has a Quality Management System in compliance with ISO 9001:2015. Some branches also have an Environment, Health and Safety Management System in accordance with ISO 14001:2015, ISO 45001:2018.
The present Policy sets out orientations and formalises the objectives and management commitment to quality, environment, health and safety at work for all activities and services performed by Pini Group.
The document defines the framework for the primary objectives as well as the organisational measures to implement them.
Our objectives are to:
- Provide effective, modern and valuable services to our customers.
- Enable company growth and development.
- Ensure a healthy and safe working environment for employees.
- Protect the environment by ensuring sustainability in workplaces and projects.
We commit to:
- Satisfy our clients with services that fully meet all requirements.
- Make the best use of human and economic resources by ensuring their balanced and sustainable utilization.
- Identify health and safety risks in compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
- Develop state-of-the-art and innovative design, construction management and all services performed.
- Promote gender equality with the aim of recognizing, protecting, and enhancing gender differences and ensuring equal opportunities for all employees.
In order to pursue the aspects listed above, we:
- Understand the needs and expectations of our customers.
- Develop simple, comprehensible and effective business processes and organisation.
- Modify our organisation in an agile and effective way to meet customer and market needs.
- Have highly qualified and well-established employees and managers in the relevant geographic area and we guarantee their personal and professional growth and loyalty to the company.
- Build a team spirit within management and projects with a culture of doing, learning and teaching.
- Ensure a pragmatic, rapid and well-structured decision-making process.
- Support Project Managers through competent senior Managers and qualified experts.
- Organise internal and external engineering and management training courses and seminars.
- Use and encourage modern, motivating and transparent communication with customers, employees and all stakeholders.
- Design taking into account current standards, legislative, regulatory and quality requirements.
- Through the Construction Management, we promote cooperation with the contractors in order to safeguard the health and safety of workers and the containment of the environmental impacts of the work carried out.
- Provide personal protective equipment: helmets, footwear, high-visibility clothing, etc.
- Critically review our performance in terms of quality and safety, learning from our own and others' experiences.
- Ensure the dissemination and sharing of know-how within the group and across business units at the organisational and project approach level.
- Invest in innovation and research in the field of engineering.
- Implement an organizational structure and develop projects that are both in compliance with sustainability and the reduction of environmental impacts.
- Adopt a Business Ethics & Integrity code ABC: Anti-Corruption / Business Partner / Code of Conduct and verify its knowledge, understanding and compliance.
- Ensure gender equality through the adoption of various guiding principles, as defined in the Code of Conduct.
3. FINAL PROVISIONS
This document applies to the entire Pini Group organisation.
The Management undertakes to periodically review the Policy, Objectives and implementation of the Management Systems in order to achieve continuous improvement in terms of quality, environment, health and safety at work and gender equality.
Compliance to this quality, environment, health and safety Policy is periodically monitored by specific audits.